Mental Health Write for Us
There are many biological and mental disorders. Nearly 300 mental disorders list in the diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders.
Here Are Some Main Mental Health Disorders Are:
- Anxiety disorders.
- Personality disorders.
- Trauma-related [post–traumatic stress]
- Substance abuse
- Mood disorders [depression or bipolar]
- Psychotic [schizophrenia eating]
- Substance [abused disorders]
The diagnosis of mental health can be controversial. Many debates in the medical community about mental health occur all over countries and cultures. The social norms do not just construct them. But have biological and psychological too.
What Are the Early Signs of Mental Health?
Not sure, but there is someone we are living with a mental health problem. Explaining one of the feelings and behaviour can be an early warning sign of the problem.
- If eating and sleeping too much or too little.
- Away from the people and the usual activities.
- I had low energy.
- Feeling like nothing matters in life, like nothing is essential.
- I was having pains that couldn’t be unexplainable.
- I was feeling helpless.
- We are using more alcohol and smoking.
- Feeling forgettable, angry, worried, upset, confused, or scared unusually.
- I was fighting with family and friends without any reason.
- Mood swings cause problems in the relationship.
- Thoughts and memories that we can’t get out of it.
- I heard the voices that were not true.
- I am overthinking and harming myself for no reason.
How to Update Your Articles?
To Write to Us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Write for Us – Mental Health Write for Us
Search Terms Related to Mental Health Write for Us
Search Terms for Mental Health Write for Us
Submit an article
Guest posting guidelines
Become a guest blogger
Become an author
Guest posts wanted
Suggest a post
Write for us
Looking for guest posts
Guest posts wanted
Guidelines of the Article – Mental Health Write for Us
You can send your article to email@example.com