Table of Contents
Health by Habit
Habits can make or break our health. By creating healthy habits, we can improve our physical and mental health and well-being over time. In this writing, we will talk about how to start forming healthier habits and the potential benefits of doing so.
Identify Your Goals.
Healthy habits don’t just happen. It is essential to set specific goals that reflect your values and needs. These goals should be realistic and measurable and have a timeline. Put yourself in the driver’s seat – identify your goals and stick to them! For example, your plan might be to drink eight glasses of water per day or start exercising three times a week for at least thirty minutes each time.
Make a Plan.
Creating a plan is the best way to ensure you stick to your healthy habits. Make a written list of all steps outlining how and when you plan to reach your goals. Ensure that you identify each practice’s how, when and where so it becomes part of your routine. Display it somewhere visible, like your fridge or on the wall in your bedroom, as an easy reminder of what you want to achieve and any little progress made.
Implement Changes Gradually.
Don’t overwhelm yourself by committing to too much change at once. Take small steps, like including a healthy habit in your life, such as drinking more water or going for a 20-minute walk every day. As you get used to the changes, you can start introducing more, and eventually, it will become part of your routine without you having to think about it.
Track Progress Regularly.
Establishing healthy habits is easier if you track your progress regularly. Whether it’s through writing it down in a journal or using an app on your phone, following the changes regularly can help keep you accountable and motivated to continue with your health journey. Periodically review and reflect on your progress towards the goals you have set for yourself. This can help ensure that positive changes become permanent.
Adapt Along the Way.
It’s completely normal to realize that the plan you initially created doesn’t quite fit your lifestyle or needs. Don’t be afraid to adjust your health plan as life progresses and your needs change — it’s the only way you will achieve lasting changes in your health. Keep an open mind: try different methods, experiment with different approaches, and be flexible. The more resilient you are when it comes to shifting goals or plans, the closer you come to achieving success!
The Health Habit Is Here! Grab Your Copy Now
I wrote this book to get you out of the negative diet cycles of believing that you have to live with restrictions and give up entire food groups to be happy and free.
In my own experience and from observing the thousands of women who have completed my online programs, I believe that working toward the feeling of freedom (the better of the F-words)—in all areas of life—leads to the highest levels of well-being.
Freedom from the guilt we feel around food choices, freedom from negative self-talk, and freedom from knowing we can feel better but not understanding how to make it happen.
Grab The Health Habit now to learn:
- a new way to look at setting goals (so you can reach them)
- how do you figure out the most excellent way to eat for you
- health numbers you should know (these can make or break your health!)
- how to detox nasty chemicals out of your home
- what you should do each morning to have more energy and happiness during the day
- what you should do each evening to set yourself up for more restful sleep (hint: sleep is the best drug on the planet)
- a flexible 28-day kickstart program
- and 50 starter recipes
- Plus, get free downloadable PDFs that include your Health Habit Tracker, Healthy Homemade Cleaners & Home Sprays Guide, and the Audible audiobook version of the Introduction + Chapter 1
Customize Your Health Habit Workshop—Free This Week Only
To celebrate the release of the book, I’m hosting a live 2-hour health coaching workshop, and it’s accessible to you when you get your copy this week!
- Customize Your Health Habit Action Plan Workshop
- Get your 30-page downloadable workbook and leave with a custom plan that will serve you for life
- Everyone registered also gets the recording to download and keep
- Click here to get the book and claim the workshop and free bonus pack
All orders (hardcopy, audiobook, e-book) from all retailers (online or in-person) are eligible to get a free seat in the workshop. Click here to see the online retailer options (most have it for 30% off!), or you can grab your copy off the Hot New Release table at Barnes & Noble or select local bookstores across the US.